Herb Sachets with Chamomile Essential Oil
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Hands-on Time: 30 mins
- Makes: 4 sachets
This scented homemade herb sachets recipe packs the delightful aromas of peppermint leaves, lavender flowers, chamomile flowers and rosemary leaves with lavender and lemon essential oils.
- 1/4 cup Frontier Cut & Sifted Peppermint Leaf 1 lb
- 1/4 cup Frontier Whole Lavender Flowers 1 lb
- 1/4 cup Frontier Whole German Chamomile Flowers 1 lb
- 1/4 cup Frontier Whole Rosemary Leaf 1 lb
- 33 drops Aura Cacia Roman Chamomile Essential Oil 0.125 fl. oz.
- 33 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 33 drops Aura Cacia Lemon Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 4 cloth handkerchiefs
- 4 12-inch pieces ribbon
1. In a mixing bowl, combine dried herbs. Sprinkle with essential oils and toss until well mixed.
2. Lay out handkerchiefs and measure an equal portion scented herb mixture into the center of each.
3. Draw up the corners of each handkerchief around the herb mixture to form a parcel and tie closed with ribbon.
4. To use, place 1 sachet in a clothes drawer, a closet or on a shelf.
5. Store additional sachets in an airtight jar.
6. Refresh with additional essential oils whenever needed.