Hardwood Floor Cleaner with Lemon Essential Oil
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 1 gallon
Making a homemade hardwood floor cleaner is clean and simple with this recipe featuring freshening lemon essential oil.
- 30 drops Aura Cacia Lemon Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 20 drops Aura Cacia Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 gallon warm water
1. In bucket, combine vinegar and essential oils, stir until well blended.
2. Add water and stir until well blended.
3. To use, sweep or vacuum hardwood floor. Dip sponge, mop or cloth into bucket, wring out excess liquid, then wipe floor, rinsing and wringing as you go.