Glass Cleaner with Keep it Fresh Essential Oil Blend
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 16 fluid ounces
Vinegar, water and Aura Cacia Keep it Fresh Essential Oil Blend are all it takes to make this simple, chemical-free homemade glass cleaner.
- 1/2 teaspoon Aura Cacia Keep it Fresh Essential Oil Blend 2 fl. oz.
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 16-ounce spray bottle
1. In bottle, combine essential oil and vinegar.
2. Top with water, replace lid and shake until well blended.
3. To use, shake bottle, spray window and wipe clean with paper towel or lint-free cloth.