Garbage Pail Pods with Keep It Fresh Essential Oil Blend
- Total Time: 24 hours
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 8 to 10 pods
A simple homemade garbage pail pod recipe featuring Keep It Fresh Essential Oil Blend.
- 1/2 teaspoon Aura Cacia Keep it Fresh Essential Oil Blend 2 fl. oz.
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/8 cup distilled water
1. In a bowl, combine baking soda
and essential oil blend. Mix
thoroughly to ensure the oil
is evenly distributed throughout
the baking soda.
2. Slowly add water, stirring
continuously, just until moist
3. Place 1 to 2 teaspoons mixture
into a rigid mold or ice cube tray
and press until compact.
4. Allow to dry for 24 to 48 hours.
5. Gently pop out the pods and store in an airtight container.
6. To use, tape 1 pod to the underside of the trash can lid
and replace as needed.