Fabric Softener with Petal Power Essential Oil Blend
- Makes: 9 fluid ounces
A simple homemade laundry fabric softener recipe featuring Aura Cacia Petal Power Essential Oil Blend.
- 3/4 teaspoon Aura Cacia Petal Power Essential Oil Blend 2 fl. oz.
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- mixing bowl
1. Into a large mixing bowl, measure
the baking soda.
2. Slowly add 1 teaspoon of vinegar
at a time and mix thoroughly after each addition, allowing the bubbling
to cease before adding the next teaspoonful.
3. Add essential oil blend and stir
until well mixed.
4. Once the bubbling has fully
stopped, pour the mixture into
a glass bottle and cap.
5. To use, gently shake bottle, then add 2 tablespoons
for a small load, 1/4 cup for a medium load and ½ cup
for a large load of laundry to washing machine.