Drain Cleaner with Main Squeeze Essential Oil Blend
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 2 cups
Purify your drain with this homemade drain cleaner recipe featuring Aura Cacia Main Squeeze Essential Oil Blend, specfically blended for use in home cleaning recipes.
- 2 teaspoons Aura Cacia Main Squeeze Essential Oil Blend 2 fl. oz.
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 8 cups boiling water, divided
1. In a measuring cup, combine baking soda and 1 teaspoon essential oil. Use a fork to mix until well combined. Set aside.
2. In another measuring cup, combine vinegar and remaining 1 teaspoon essential oil. Stir and set aside.
3. To use, bail any standing water out of sink, pour half of baking soda mixture into the drain, then 4 cups boiling water. Wait 5 to 10 minutes. Pour other half baking soda mixture into drain followed by remaining vinegar mixture. Wail until any fizzing or foaming subsides, then pour remaining 4 cups boiling water into drain.
4. Repeat as necessary until drain clears.