Bathtub Cleaner with Lemon and Peppermint Essential Oils
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 1/2 cup
A simple homemade tub and tile scrub recipe featuring peppermint and lemon essential oils.
- 36 drops Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 36 drops Aura Cacia Lemon Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 4 ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label 4 oz.
- 1/2 cup baking soda
1. In jar, combine baking soda and essential oils. Stir until a damp powder forms.
2. Rinse bathtub with hot water, then sprinkle wet surface with powder. Use a brush, sponge or washcloth to wipe clean, then rinse.
*Test in an inconspicuous area before general use.