All-Purpose Spray Cleaner with Lavender Essential Oil
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 16 fluid ounces
A simple homemade all-purpose spray cleaner recipe featuring lavender essential oil.
- 3 teaspoons Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon sodium borate
- 1/4 teaspoon unscented liquid soap
- 16-ounce amber plastic spray bottle
1. In bottle, combine all ingredients. Replace lid and shake until well blended.
2. To use, shake bottle and spray into a cloth or onto a surface, then wipe clean.
Alternatively, you can substitute 2 teaspoons of purifying tea tree essential oil for the lavender if you prefer.