All-Purpose Cleaning Wipes with Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: up to 24 wipes
Try this homemade all-purpose cleaning wipes recipe made with purifying tea tree essential oil. Use them to clean at home or freshen up on the go!
- 24 drops Aura Cacia Tea Tree Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Isopropyl or rubbing alcohol
- 6 heavy duty paper towels, cut into squares
- 1 sandwich container
1. In sandwich container, stack paper towel squares.
2. In a small measuring cup, combine water, alcohol and tea tree essential oil.
3. Pour over paper towels and seal with lid, allowing the paper towels to absorb the liquid.
4. To use, simply wipe exposed skin with 1 wipe at a time.
5. To store, keep in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.