Geranium Rosehip Facial Cream
This delicate cream features rosy scented, balancing geranium essential oil and sheer rosehip seed oil to create a nurturing cream that also serves as a natural makeup remover.
- 4 ounce Unknown Mage Product
- 1 tbsp beeswax
- 3 tbsp jojoba oil
- 1 tbsp rosehip oil
- 3 tbsp distilled water
- 20 drops geranium essential oil
- 14 drops carrot seed oil
- 14 drops lavender essential oil
1. Melt the wax, jojoba and rosehip seed oils in a double boiler until wax is fully melted.
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool to a lukewarm temperature.
3. Add the essential oils.
4. Warm the water until lukewarm and place in blender. Turn on the blender and add the wax/oils/essential oil mixture to the water in a slow and steady stream.
5. Blend until a creamy emulsion forms. Transfer to glass jar.
6. To use, dot onto clean facial skin with fingertips and smooth into surface.
7. Store in a jar in the refrigerator.