Face Mist with Lavender Essential Oil
- Makes: 2 fluid ounces
A gentle, soothing DIY face mist recipe made with sweet almond oil and lavender essential oil.
- 1 teaspoon Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil 4 fl. oz.
- 24 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- Aura Cacia 2 fl. oz. Amber Bottle with Writable Label 2 fl. oz.
- 2 fluid ounces water
1. In bottle, combine oils.
2. Top off with water, replace lid and shake until well blended.
3. To use, shake bottle, close eyes and mist face and neck.