Bath and Body Oil with Black Pepper and Lime Essential Oils
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 4 fluid ounces
Inspire a calm, fresh atmosphere with this diy bath and body oil recipe featuring organic black pepper and lime essential oils.
- 24 drops Aura Cacia Organic Black Pepper Essential Oil
- 24 drops Aura Cacia Organic Distilled Lime Essential Oil
- 3 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil 4 fl. oz.
- 1 fluid ounce Aura Cacia Jojoba Skin Care Oil 4 fl. oz.
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia 4 fl. oz. Amber Bottle with Writable Label 4 fl. oz.
1. In bottle, combine essential oils and sweet almond oil.
2. Top off with jojoba oil, replace lid and shake well.
3. To use as a bath oil, add 1 to 2 tablespoons to bath water and swish water to disperse. To use as a body oil, massage into skin.