Deodorizing Lavender Tea Tree Garbage Pail Pods
These biodegradable pods can be placed at the bottom of the garbage pail or taped to the underside of the lid to fight odors and keep things fresh.
- 2 c baking soda
- 1 tsp lavender tea tree essential oil
- 1 tsp tangerine essential oil
- 1 c distilled water
1. In a mixing bowl, combine baking soda and essential oils. Mix until completely blended.
2. Gradually add the water while mixing, just until the mixture forms stable, moist clumps.
3. Portion and press the mixture into silicone baking mold or flexible ice cube tray.
4. Allow dry 24 to 48 hours.
5. Pop the pods out of the mold and store in an airtight container.
7. To use: Tape 1 pod onto underside of trash pail lid. Replace each time you take out trash.