Vanilla Body Butter with Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Hands-on Time: 30 mins
- Makes: 4 ounces
Whip up this soothing, balancing DIY vanilla body butter made with spicy black pepper essential oil.
1. In a heavy saucepan, melt cocoa butter over low heat.
2. Add sweet almond oil and continue heating just until mixture has clarified.
3. Remove from heat and stir in essential oils.
4. Pour into a jar, replace lid and allow to cool undisturbed for 12 hours.
5. To use, rub a small amount into hands and massage into skin.