Tea Tree and Lavender Beeswax Cuticle Salve
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Hands-on Time: 20 mins
- Makes: 4 teaspoons
A simple cuticle salve recipe made with tea tree and lavender essential oils to protect and soften nail beds and cuticles. Try using it after gardening or being outside in the cold, winter air.
- 6 drops Aura Cacia Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 1 teaspoon beeswax
- 3 teaspoons baobab oil
- 6 drops lavender essential oil
1. In small pan on stove top, melt beeswax in a glass measuring cup sitting in a pan of simmering water.
2. Add baobab oil and continue heating until mixture clarifies.
3. Remove from heat, stir in essential oils, and pour into a jar or tin with a tight-fitting lid.
4. Allow to cool completely.
5. To use, massage desired amount into cuticles and nail beds.