Tea Tree Hand and Foot Cream
- Makes: 4 fluid ounces
A purifying hand and foot cream recipe featuring tea tree essential oil.
- 1/4 cup Aura Cacia Organic Fair Trade Certified Cocoa Butter
- 3 tablespoons Aura Cacia Organic Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil
- 1 teaspoon Aura Cacia Organic Vegetable Glycerin
- 24 drops Aura Cacia Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 12 drops Aura Cacia Organic Dark Patchouli Essential Oil
- 12 drops Aura Cacia Organic Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil
- 4 ounces Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
1. In a saucepan over low heat, melt cocoa butter.
2. Remove pan from heat and add sweet almond oil,
vegetable glycerin and essential oils.
3. Place pan in an ice water bath and whip mixture with
electric mixer until fluffy and smooth.
4. Use a spatula to transfer cream into jar.
5. To use, rub 1 teaspoon onto clean hands or feet.