Tangerine Milk and Honey Sugar Scrub
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 ounce
A gentle sugar scrub made with milk, honey and tangerine essential oil.
- 74 drops Aura Cacia Tangerine Essential Oil
- 26 drops Aura Cacia Vanilla (in jojoba oil)
- 4 ounces Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
- 1 cup (240 mL) raw turbinado sugar or light brown
- 6 to 7 tablespoons (90 to 105 mL) milk
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) honey
1. In a small bowl, mix the sugar, milk, honey and
essential oils together until they reach a pastelike
consistency. Increase the milk for a more
fluid scrub, or increase the sugar for a thicker
product and for deeper exfoliation.
2. To use, scrub desired amount onto body in a
circular motion, then rinse.
3. After use, store remaining