Tamanu and Lavender Tea Tree Face Oil Serum
- Makes: 2 fluid ounces
Gently purifying tamanu oil and lavender tea tree essential oil provide a cleansing alternative to soap in this homemade face oil serum recipe.
- 1 fluid ounce Aura Cacia Organic Tamanu Skin Care Oil
- 1 fluid ounce Aura Cacia Grapeseed Skin Care Oil
- 24 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Tea Tree Essential Oil (Boxed)
- 2-ounce Aura Cacia 2 fl. oz. Amber Bottle with Writable Label
- 1 soft washcloth
- basin of warm water
1. In bottle, combine all ingredients.
2. Replace lid and shake until well blended.
3. To use, first soak washcloth in warm water, drape over face and pat skin until surface is fully hydrated.
4. Apply a small amount of oil blend to your face.
5. Rinse the washcloth in warm water and drape over face to steam your skin, keeping it in place until it cools.
6. Gently pat your face with the washcloth to lift away debris and excess oil.