Sweet Orange Cocoa Dry Shampoo for Dark Colored Hair
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 ounces
A homemade dry shampoo recipe for dark colored hair that's made with arrowroot powder, cocoa powder and sweet orange essential oil.
- 48 drops Aura Cacia Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1. Into a small mixing bowl, measure arrowroot powder. Sprinkle powder with sweet orange essential oil, then use a spoon to stir until well mixed. Transfer to glass jar.
2. To use, part dry hair in sections over scalp and lightly apply dry shampoo to roots using a large make up brush. Use a wooden comb or natural bristle hair brush to distribute throughout hair and brush clean.