Shower Tablets with Oregano Essential Oil
- Total Time: 24 hours
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 36 tablets
A simple DIY shower tablet recipe featuring Aura Cacia Oregano Essential OIl.
- 1 teaspoon Aura Cacia Oregano Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 1 teaspoon Aura Cacia Lavender Tea Tree Essential Oil (Boxed) .5 fl. oz.
- 1 teaspoon Aura Cacia Lemon Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Mist Bottle with Writable Label 2 fl. oz.
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid granules
- 2 ounces water
- Flexible ice cube tray or silicon chocolate molds
- Rubber gloves
1. In a mixing bowl, mix cornstarch,
baking soda and citric acid granules
until thoroughly combined.
2. Sprinkle mixture with essential oils and stir until well mixed.
3. Apply 1 to 2 sprays of water to mixture and stir in. Repeat
just until the mixture holds together in a stable clump when
squeezed in hand.
4. Pack the mixture into the ice cube tray/mold and allow to dry.
5. To use, place 1 tablet on floor of shower and allow to dissolve.