Scented Modeling Dough
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Hands-on Time: 30 mins
- Makes: 7 cups
A homemade scented modeling dough recipe for kids featuring lavender and lemon essential oils.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine water, jojoba oil and essential oils.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, sift or whisk together the flour and salt, then add to liquid.
3. Stir until well mixed, then put onto a clean surface and knead until a smooth, elastic texture is achieved.
4. To use, divide between kids and let them sculpt.
5. Store unused dough in a resealable plastic bag in the refrigerator.