Sandalwood Beard Oil with Mandarin Orange Essential Oil
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 2 fluid ounces
A simple, nourishing DIY beard oil recipe featuring sandalwood essential oil.
- 18 drops Aura Cacia Sandalwood (in jojoba oil)
- 2 ounce Aura Cacia 2 fl. oz. Amber Bottle with Writable Label
- 2 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Grapeseed Oil
- 6 drops Mandarin Orange Essential Oil
1. In bottle, combine sandalwood and Mandarin orange essential oils.
2. Top off with grapeseed oil, replace lid and shake gently until well blended.
3. To use, apply a small amount to comb or palms of hand, then work into beard.