Pregnant Belly Rosehip Cocoa Butter
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Hands-on Time: 20 mins
- Makes: 4 fluid ounces
A creamy body butter recipe featuring rosehip oil, cocoa butter and essential oils to soothe a pregnant belly.
- 1/2 tablespoon Aura Cacia Organic Rosehip Skin Care Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
- 7 tablespoons cocoa butter
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- 24 drops Aura Cacia Vanilla Precious Essentials®
- 24 drops lavender essential oil
1. In a small bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt the cocoa butter.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir until well blended.
3. Pour mixture into jar, replace lid and set in the refrigerator overnight.
4. To use, scoop out 1 to 2 teaspoons and massage onto belly.