Powder Deodorant with Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 ounces
A deeply floral DIY powder deodorant made with baking soda, corn starch, rice and ylang ylang essential oil.
- 48 drops Aura Cacia Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1 teaspoon uncooked rice
- cotton ball or powder puff
1. Into jar, measure baking soda.
2. Add ylang ylang essential oil and stir until a damp powder forms.
3. Add corn starch and rice and stir until well mixed.
4. To use, apply deodorant to underarms using a cotton ball or powder puff.