Peppermint Lemon Tub and Tile Scrub
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 1/2 cup
A simple homemade tub and tile scrub recipe featuring peppermint and lemon essential oils.
- 24 drops Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil
- 24 drops Aura Cacia Lemon Essential Oil
- 4 ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
- 1/2 cup baking soda
1. Thoroughly mix baking soda and essential oils until a damp powder forms.
2. Rinse tub or tile with hot water.
3. Sprinkle wet surface with powder, and scrub clean with a brush.
4. Rinse surface with hot water and wipe dry with a clean cloth or sponge.
*Test in an inconspicuous area before general use.