Mandarin Orange and Neroli Bubble Bath
- Makes: 4 fluid ounces
A calming neroli and mandarin orange bubble bath made with Castile soap, vegetable glycerin and essential oils.
- 2 tablespoons Aura Cacia Organic Vegetable Glycerin
- 36 drops Aura Cacia Mandarin Orange Essential Oil
- 6 drops Aura Cacia Neroli Essential Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia 4 fl. oz. Amber Bottle with Writable Label
- 3 tablespoons distilled water
- 3 tablespoons unscented liquid soap, Castile-type
1. In a small bowl, combine distilled water and vegetable glycerin. Whisk.
2. In a separate small bowl, combine liquid soap and essential oils.
3. Pour into the water and vegetable glycerin mixture. Stir until well blended.
4. To use, add up to 1/4 cup mixture to bath water as the tub fills and swish to disperse. Soak body.