Mandarin Orange and Lime Essential Oil Reed Diffusion
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 1 reed diffuser
An uplifting homemade reed diffusion featuring Mandarin orange and lime essential oils.
1. Measure and place grapeseed oil in glass bottle.
2. Add essential oils to grapeseed oil and mix until well blended.
3. Insert the reeds and wait for 1 hour.
4. Carefully pull out the reeds and invert them to expose the soaked end.
5. Flip the reeds daily until the scent fades, then add more essential oils or switch out the oil mix for a new scent.
Tip Placing your reed diffuser in sunlight or near a source of air movement will help accelerate the diffusion of the aroma throughout the room.