Lemon and Lavender Tea Tree Laundry Soap Powder
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Hands-on Time: 30 mins
- Makes: 4 1/4 cups
A simple laundry soap powder recipe featuring lemon and lavender tea tree essential oils.
- 4 teaspoons Aura Cacia Lavender Tea Tree Essential Oil (Boxed)
- 2 teaspoons Aura Cacia Lemon Essential Oil
- 2 cups washing soda (sodium carbonate)
- 1 bar unscented Castile soap
- 2 cups Borax (sodium borate)
1. Using a box grater, grate the Castile soap.
2. In a bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients until a damp powder forms.
3. Use up to 1/4 cup per normal sized load of laundry.
4. Store in an airtight glass or plastic container.
Note Look for washing soda and Borax in the laundry aisle