Lemon Essential Oil Oven Cleaner
- Hands-on Time: 30 mins
- Makes: 2 1/4 cups
A freshening homemade oven cleaner recipe featuring lemon essential oil.
- 3 teaspoons Aura Cacia Lemon Essential Oil
- 1/2 cup unscented liquid soap
- 1 1/2 cups baking soda
- 1/4 cup vinegar
1. In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients until a wet paste forms.
2. Using a brush, paint the interior surfaces of your oven, avoiding the heating elements.
3. Close oven door and wait 8 to 12 hours. Note DO NOT turn oven on.
4. Using a damp sponge and warm water, wipe oven clean.