Lavender and Lemon Eucalyptus Body Mist
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 2 fluid ounces
A refreshing body mist recipe featuring lemon eucalyptus and lavender essential oils.
- 16 drops Aura Cacia Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 16 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil
- 8 drops Aura Cacia Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 8 drops Aura Cacia Geranium Essential Oil
- 2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Mist Bottle with Writable Label
- 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 fluid ounce cool, freshly brewed green tea
- 3 teaspoons aloe vera gel or extract
1. Place vinegar in 2 ounce spray-mist bottle.
2. Add the essential oils, replace lid and shake gently until well blended.
3. Add green tea and aloe to bottle, replace lid and shake gently until well blended.
4. To use, shake contents and apply several sprays to airspace around outdoor activities as well as exposed skin.