Lavender Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Face Wipes
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 24 wipes
A homemade face wipes recipe featuring witch hazel extract, aloe vera gel and lavender tea tree essential oil.
- 24 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Tea Tree Essential Oil (Boxed)
- 2 fluid ounces witch hazel extract
- 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel
- plastic sandwich container and lid
- paper towels
1. In sandwich container, whisk together aloe vera gel, witch hazel extract and lavender tea tree essential oil until well blended.
2. Trim paper towels into squares and stack enough to fit in container.
3. Place stack of paper towels in container, replace lid and allow liquid to absorb and disperse throughout the entire stack.
4. To use, remove one wipe and use it to balance the skin after cleansing and before applying a moisturizer.