Lavender Tea Tree Clay Face Mask
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 2 ounces
This bentonite clay and lavender tea tree mask provides a deep, gentle clean without the harshness of a soap cleanser.
- 14 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Tea Tree Essential Oil (Boxed)
- 1 ounce bentonite clay powder
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2-ounce amber glass bottle
1. Into bottle, combine all ingredients. Stir until a smooth, creamy past forms.
2. To use, after cleansing face, massage mixture into skin, avoiding eyes. Let mask dry completely. Rinse with warm water and follow up with a moisturizer if needed.