Lavender Mint Foot Soak
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 4 ounces
An invigorating foot soak featuring lavender and peppermint essential oils.
- 6 drops Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil
- 6 drops Aura Cacia Spearmint Essential Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
- 4 tablespoons sea salt
- 3 tablespoons Epsom salts
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 36 drops lavender essential oil
1. In a small dish, combine dry ingredients and mix evenly.
2. Sprinkle mix with essential oils and mix thoroughly until a slightly damp powder forms.
3. Transfer to wide mouth jar.
4. To use, dissolve 1 to 2 tablespoons into a basin of hot water and soak feet
until water is tepid. Rinse and towel dry.