Lavender Lemon Essential Oil Hand Soap
- Makes: 4 fluid ounces
A refreshing DIY hand soap recipe featuring lavender and lemon essential oils.
- 28 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 16 drops Aura Cacia Lemon Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 4 drops Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- Aura Cacia 4 fl. oz. Amber Bottle with Writable Label 4 fl. oz.
- 4 fluid ounces unscented liquid soap, Castile-type
1. In bottle, combine essential oils.
2. Top off bottle liquid soap, replace lid and shake gently until well blended.
3. To use, apply a small amount to wet hands, work into a lather and rinse with warm water.