Lavender Essential Oil Diffusion Sachets
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 3 cups
An easy potpourri diffusion sachets recipe made with lavender flowers, rose buds, peppermint leaves and essential oil to freshen your airspace with a bright, floral aroma.
- 1/2 fluid ounce Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 cup dried rose buds
- 1 cup dried lavender flowers
- 1 cup dried peppermint leaf
- cotton drawstring bags
1. In a mixing bowl, toss together dried rose buds, lavender flowers and peppermint leaf.
2. Sprinkle with lavender oil and toss again.
3. Divide the mixture into several cotton drawstring bags.
4. Slip them into a sealed tin or cellophane bag.