Lavender Coriander Essential Oil Reed Diffusion
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 1 reed diffuser
A calming reed diffusion featuring lavender and coriander essential oils.
1. Measure and place grapeseed oil in glass bottle.
2. Add essential oils to grapeseed oil and mix until well blended.
3. Insert the reeds and wait for 1 hour.
4. Carefully pull out the reeds and invert them to expose the soaked end.
5. Flip the reeds daily until the scent fades, then add more essential oils or switch out the oil mix for a new scent.