Lavender Body Butter
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Hands-on Time: 20 mins
- Makes: 4 fluid ounces
A simple, soothing body butter recipe featuring lavender essential oil.
- 1/4 cup Aura Cacia Organic Fair Trade Certified Cocoa Butter
- 3 tablespoons Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil
- 50 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
- 1 teaspoon vegetable glycerin
1. In a saucepan over low heat, melt cocoa butter.
2. Remove from heat and stir in sweet almond oil,
vegetable glycerin and lavender essential oil.
3. Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl set in an ice water bath.
Whip mixture as it sets up into a cream.
4. Remove cream from ice water bath and scoop into a jar or tin.
To use, apply desired amount to skin as a cream.