Lavender Avocado Hair Mask
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Makes: 1 hair mask
A simple homemade avocado hair mist recipe made with avocado, coconut oil and lavender essential oil.
- 48 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Warm coconut oil until liquefied.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and use a mixer or whisk to blend ingredients until well blended, smooth and creamy.
3. To use, apply mask to hair, working in sections from the ends upward. Leave on hair for 30 minutes, then shampoo and condition as usual.