Lavender Almond Cornmeal Face Mask
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 1 tablespoon
This face mask combines the cleansing action of cornmeal and ground almonds with the soothing capactiy of lavender, bergamot and clary sage essential oils.
- 10 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil
- 3 teaspoons white cornmeal
- 9 almonds
- 5 drops bergamot BF essential oil
- 3 drops clary sage essential oil
- 3 teaspoons water
1. Into a small mixing bowl, measure cornmeal.
2. Into a food processor or blender place almonds, pulse until a meal forms, add to corn meal in mixing bowl.
3. Add water and essential oils to mixing bowl and stir ingredients until a creamy paste forms. (Add additional water if necessary.)
4. To use, apply to skin in gentle, circular buffing motion. Allow to dry and tighten. Rinse with lukewarm water, then pat dry.