Honey Beeswax Body Balm
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Hands-on Time: 20 mins
- Makes: 4 fluid ounces
A deeply nourishing body balm recipe made with honey, beeswax and essential oil.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
- 3 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 2 1/2 tablespoons beeswax granules
- 48 drops helichrysum essential oil
1. Place a heat proof bowl in a pan of simmering water.
2. Measure ingredients into bowl.
3. Heat gently until all the ingredients melt and stir them together.
4. Pour into jar, replace lid and allow to cool to set.
5. To use, apply desired amount to targeted area.