Hand and Foot Salve with Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Hands-on Time: 20 mins
- Makes: 4 fluid ounces
A simple DIY hand and foot salve recipe featuring Aura Cacia Black Pepper Essential Oil.
- 7 tablespoons Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil 4 fl. oz.
- 24 drops Aura Cacia Black Pepper Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 12 drops Aura Cacia Nutmeg Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 12 drops Aura Cacia Balsam Fir Needle Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label 4 oz.
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
1. In a double boiler, melt beeswax.
Add sweet almond oil and continue heating until mixture clarifies.
2. Remove liquid from heat and stir
in essential oils. Pour into glass jar,
replace lid and allow to set up,
3. To use, massage into chilled hands