Hand Scrub with Patchouli and Sweet Orange Essential Oils
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 ounces
A nourishing DIY hand scrub recipe featuring sweet orange and patchouli essential oils.
- 1 fluid ounce Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil
- 8 drops Aura Cacia Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 4 drops Aura Cacia Dark Patchouli Essential Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia 4 fl. oz. Amber Bottle with Writable Label
- 3 to 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
1. In jar, combine all ingredients, starting with 3 tablespoons sugar and adding more if needed. Stir until well mixed.
2. To use, apply a small amount to damp hands and gently scrub over hands and cuticles. Rinse and rub remaining oil into skin.
3. Follow up with a moisturizer if desired.