Grapefruit Ginger Body Scrub
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 ounces
An exfoliating homemade body scrub recipe featuring grapefruit and ginger essential oils.
- 36 drops Aura Cacia Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 4 1/2 tablespoons Aura Cacia Jojoba Skin Care Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
- 6 drops Aura Cacia Ginger Essential Oil
- 6 drops Aura Cacia Rose Otto (in jojoba oil)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rolled oats
1. In mixing bowl, combine jojoba and sugar.
2. Place rolled oats in blender or food processor and pulse until a medium coarse powder, then add to jojoba and sugar.
3. Add grapefruit, rose and ginger essential oils to bowl and stir ingredients until well blended, transfer to wide mouth jar.
4. To use, gently buff over skin in circular motions. Rinse. The sugar and oats will dissolve away, leaving the nourishing jojoba glow behind.