Geranium and Tea Tree Face Oil
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 2 fluid ounces
A nourishing, cleansing face oil made with geranium and tea tree essential oils.
- 12 drops Aura Cacia Geranium Essential Oil
- 2-ounce Aura Cacia 2 fl. oz. Amber Bottle with Writable Label
- 1 ounce tamanu oil
- 1 ounce jojoba oil
- 12 drops tea tree essential oil
1. In glass bottle, measure geranium and tea tree oils.
2. Fill bottle with tamanu and jojoba oils, replace lid and shake until well blended.
3. To use as an oil cleansing method, apply warm, damp cloth to face, then massage 1 to 2 teaspoons of blend over skin. Replace warm, damp cloth until cool. Wipe away oil with cloth.