Geranium and Rose Petal Face Steamer
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 1 facial steam
A homemade facial steam recipe infused with fresh rose petals and geranium essential oil to sooth and refresh the complexion. A facial steam is also an important preparatory step for a complete and effective facial cleansing.
- 7 drops Aura Cacia Geranium Essential Oil
- 1 quart hot water
- 1/4 cup fresh rose petals, torn into pieces
- soft washcloth
1. Into a clean basin, place torn rose petals, dispense geranium essential oil, then fill with steaming water.
2. Swish washcloth in water, ring out excess water and drape over face until washcloth grows cool.
3. Repeat step 2, 3 to 5 times, then wash face as usual, if desired.