Foot Soak with Lavender and Rose Otto Essential Oils
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 4 ounces
Soak tired feet in this calming DIY foot soak featuring lavender, rose and cedarwood essential oils.
- 3 tablespoons Frontier Coarse Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons Frontier Aluminum-Free Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon Unknown Mage Product
- 26 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil
- 9 drops Aura Cacia Rose Otto (in jojoba oil)
- 9 drops Aura Cacia Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 4 drops Aura Cacia Dark Patchouli Essential Oil
- 4 ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
- 2 tablespoons Epsom salts
1. In mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients, mix well with spoon.
2. Add essential oils to bowl, mix thoroughly and transfer to glass jar.
3. To use, dissolve 2 to 3 tablespoons into hot bath water, making sure the oils are dispersed.