Foot Soak with Fresh Ginger Essential Oil
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 4 ounces
A simple DIY foot soak recipe featuring Aura Cacia Fresh Ginger Essential Oil.
- 36 drops Aura Cacia Fresh Ginger Essential Oil
- 6 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil
- 6 drops Aura Cacia Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia 4 fl. oz. Amber Bottle with Writable Label
- 7 tablespoons Epsom salt
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
1. In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, stir with
fork until well combined and transfer to jar.
2. To use, dissolve 1 to 2 tablespoons in basin of
very warm water, soak feet until water grows cool,
rinse and pat dry.