Foot Soak with Comfort Essential Oil Blend
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 4 ounces
A DIY soothing foot soak recipe featuring Aura Cacia Comfort Essential Oil Blend.
- 30 drops Aura Cacia Comfort Essential Oil Blend
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable glyercin
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 gallons hot water
- 4-ounce amber glass wide mouth jar
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well combined and the salt is fully coated.
2. To use, dissolve into basin of hot water. Soak your feet until the water is lukewarm. Rinse, pat dry and follow up with a foot scrub, if desired.
3. To store, transfer to jar and keep for 6 months to 1 year.