Foot Scrub with Lavender Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 ounces
A revitalizing diy foot scrub recipe featuring lavender tea tree and peppermint essential oils.
- 1 fluid ounce Aura Cacia Avocado Skin Care Oil
- 35 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Tea Tree Essential Oil (Boxed)
- 13 drops Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well combined, then transfer to wide mouth jar.
2. To sue, apply a small amount to damp feet and scrub.
3. Rinse with warm water, rubbing remaining oil into skin and using a cloth to blot away remaining oil.