Facial Cream with Drench Essential Oil Blend
- Makes: 16 fluid ounces
A simple DIY facial cream recipe featuring Aura Cacia Drench Essential Oil Blend.
1. In a double boiler, melt beeswax.
Then add jojoba and rosehip oils.
2. Once wax is fully melted, remove
from heat and allow to cool to
a lukewarm temperature.
3. Add essential oil blend.
4. Heat water to a lukewarm
temperature, and pour into
blender or food processor.
5. Begin blending and add the wax and oil mixture slowly
in a steady stream.
6. Continue blending until a cream consistency is achieved.
7. Immediately store in a tightly sealed jar in the refrigerator.
Keep refrigerated until use.